Monday, March 30, 2009


WELCOME TO MI CASA!
The front door leads to the dinning area which is being used to house the critters. From there you enter the kitchen and the living room.














Can You See it in AQUA? and my favorite color in the world STEM GREEN!

Believe it or not I've been putting the kitchen to good use. I've cooked more in the last week than I do in a normal year. But then again I'm not working at a restaurant right now. I'm not working yet but once I get back from my Easter trip to New Jersey I will be putting in the apps. Until then I guess I have to cook. Nana would be proud I already made perrogies and kielbasi, but they don't have any polish mustard here.

My Study Area And my Relaxation Zone
In the corner is the book case that I acquired while down here. My chair is my favorite place to curl up, but it hasn't gotten much use yet.




















The Fish Smells Whats In The Bathroom...LOL!


The Bedroom: My new bedset thanks to Aunt Lois and Uncle Rich and my new bedroom furniture. And check out what a great job Kev did putting up the fan, which perfectly matches the furniture, he even picked it out.
















Last but not least on the tour is my favorite place to hang out, Boo's favorite spot too.

Thanks For Visiting!!!

1 comment:

  1. Jess your place looks fabulous!! It really looks like you have been enjoying setting it all up & decorating. I can't wait to come visit!! Hope all is well and that you are enjoying being out on your own.

    ReplyDelete